1.The ideal training tool to acquire and develop skills in the diagnosis of lameness.
2. Organs to promote interaction with the owner.
3. Unlimited duration.No special storageconditions required.
4. No need for gloves or other preventive measures.
• Plastinated anatomical pieces of different regions.
• Direct visualization of the relationship betweenrelevant anatomical structures.
• Functional clinical examination: jointspalpation, ligaments and tendons.
• Ideal for identifying structures of interest.
• Serial sections in different radiological planes.
• Different cutting thicknesses depending on the needfor anatomical detail.
• Identification of anatomical structures not visibleon CT and MRI.
It is a technique by which the fluids of the tissues and part of the fat are replaced by a polymer. This technique allows to prepare real organs of unlimited duration in time, manipulable in any situation and environment.
To have a collection for unlimited use.
Wide variety of dissections and cuts.
No special storage conditions required.
Can be handled in any situation and environment (no need for gloves).